Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Uncomfortable...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am uncomfortable. Physically, emotionally, spiritually uncomfortable. Now, usually that means that change is right around the corner which is good. I am ready for change that relieves this pressure. I feel like everything is just kind of boiling under the surface ready to boil over but not quite busting out yet. 

I ask God that your perfect will be done in my life in your perfect timing. I ask that in this "almost" time, you give me the peace to make it through.

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I have you prepared, placed, and primed for the next season. That is what you feel. Just like you sometimes can feel that this world is not your final destination and you want to move on to the eternal life with me, sometimes you become aware that you have been made for, prepared for, something more that is not quite here yet. But, I promise it is on it's way. 

I had to prepare you ahead of time because when the time is here, it will all happen so fast you will need to be all ready, ready. 

Have peace in the knowledge that everything is for a reason. The preparation, the waiting, the feeling is all for a reason and it will bear fruit, it will matter. I love you child. Go and rest for tomorrow has its own challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment