Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Who you are...

My prayer:

Mighty God. My brain is so tired from this day that I can't really think anymore. All I want to do is to lay my head on my pillow and turn off my brain. But I have to hear from you before I do. I can't end a day without hearing what you are thinking. 

I love you God. Thanks for bringing me through another one and thanks for the good report from the doctors on little A! Your healing power never ceases to amaze and delight me!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am delighted by you my child. I know that this time is difficult but you do not lose faith and you do not turn from your commitment to me and my will for your life. 

You have been doubting yourself and that is because you are in uncomfortable waters. But, your surroundings and your circumstances do not define who you are. I define who you are and I say you are a prophet, a king, and a priest. I say you are the head and not the tail. I say you are above and not beneath. I say that you are more than a conqueror and I will make sure that you prosper in all that you do. I am with you and I will make you succeed. 

Go and rest but remember who you are in me. Take that confidence with you wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Yoga Capri Leggings

    ReplyDelete