Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 22, 2013

Rest in God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Seems like every conversation for the last week or so, at least the ones here at night, has been about the future and you plans and will. It seems kind of odd. If I don't know by now that you will work out everything for my good, I doubt I will ever know. You have shown me so many times. But, it is never a bad thing to be reminded. 

I just feel like the bigger struggle for me is to get through each day right now. There is so much happening and it is just constant. It is all good stuff, exciting, and so much of it is for you and your Kingdom which is WONDERFUL. But, for example, I just remembered another thing at work today that did not get done and had to shoot off an email to explain. 

I am generally worn out and feel like I need a rest. Just a few days with no one needing anything. I am not sure how to make that happen right now. God, I need that rest and rejuvenation that only you can provide. Give me strength to do everything that you have for me to do, please.

What God Said Tonight:

I am present, past and future. You know your past, you are living your present so I tell you about your future. It is part of what I do. I make the unseen, seen. I make the unknown, knowable. 

Your now, your present is a result of your past and a jumping off place for your future. How you deal with your now, what you do with it, decisions you make will determine which path we take forward. Not choosing, not making a decision is actually making a decision. It is just a decision that allows everything to stagnate instead of moving forward. 

I am here to help with your present, past and future. I will help you let go of your past, live today and reach for tomorrow. I am your ever present help. I am your strength and I am your joy. Find your rest in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment