Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Transfer of wealth...


My prayer:

Tonight gave me an awful lot to think about God. But it all comes down to one question, what do you want? What do you want me to do? What do you want to happen in your body? I am on board 100% with anything that you want. 

I pray God and ask that you open every door you want open and shut every door you want shut. I am more grateful than I can say about how you prosper me; but if there are things that I am doing or opportunities that I am looking at that are not your best, shut them down. 

I am yours. My life, my talents, my resources, all of it is yours.

What God Said Tonight:

Money, the love of money is the root of all evil. I am tired of my people getting taken off track because of money. I have the means and I will make possible the impossible, providing a way for my people to do what I have called them to, period. 

I have told you about a transfer of wealth in the final days. Get ready, that time is coming. With money no longer taking center stage, my people will be free to to follow their hearts. 

They will know me as their God.

2 comments:

  1. That is a prophetic word! Thank you. Shalom and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete