Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Getting to know God...

My prayer:

Another great day God. You spoil me. I am NOT complaining, at all! I love that you spoil me. I love that you bless me like crazy. Life isn't perfect but it is clearly blessed and I will always be grateful. 

All glory and honor to you God. We say that all the time, but really, ALL glory and honor to you God. I worship you. I adore you. I am fascinated by you. I want to know you better, deeper. I want to know everything about you. And, I don't want to just know it with my head. I don't want to just read about you, I want to experience you. I want to get to know everything about you on a emotional and spiritual level as well as an intellectual level. I just want all of you that I can handle. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Yes my daughter. that is what these quiet times together are all about. That is what worship is all about. It is in those times, when you focus is completely on me, that I can show you more of who I am. I can let you feel how much I love you. I can give you the peace that passes understanding and comes from knowing that you are the daughter of the most high God who is on your side and will always be your advocate. 

I love you. I crave more quiet time with you. I know your life is busy. Most of it is with things that I asked you to do. But when you can, when you can make time, when you can quiet your mind, spend it with me. I am here for you any time and any place. Quiet your mind and your spirit and you will here me. You will know my voice. You will learn all there is to know about me. We have eternity together to find it all out. LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment