Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Riptide...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day God. What a wonderful weekend. I feel blessed and at peace tonight. 

I am sorry I got so out of balance again last week. I do know better and I will try to do better. 

I ask God that you make me a blessing to everyone around me this week. Help me to stay balanced and focused on you. Help me to not get so caught up in the craziness of life. You are my ever present help and I am so very grateful. I need a lot of help! :)

What God Said Tonight:

Remember when you got caught in the rip tide? Life is like that sometimes. You can get caught in a cycle that can kill you if you stay in it long enough. 

Remember what I told you when you were in the rip tide? If you don't do something different you are going to die. You listened then I want you to listen now. You are out of the rip tide for now. But, when or if it happens again, I need you to recognize it sooner and do something different right away. 

Don't get drug down by the waves of complications in life. Swim sideways, swim under, whatever, but don't get stuck. I will warn you if you will listen. Next time, when I warn you, change something right away. 

You will see a grater freedom and strength in your life if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment