Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 19, 2013

Small beginnings...

My prayer:

Tonight was amazing, wonderful, beautiful! You are the BEST God! I am so tired though, I don't trust my ability to put any more words together. Tonight is all you God. Can't think of anything better or more wonderful than that!

What God Said Tonight:

I have waited for this time and this moment with you for a very long time. I saw this day from the beginning of time. 

You have no idea yet of the significance of this day but one day you will look back and remember, oh yea, that is when it all started. We started things today that will change the world forever. You will see things that you cannot imagine and you will look to today as the root of it all. 

Sometimes, things of great significance happen under your nose, but you miss them. That is what has happened here. Don't despise small beginnings. They can be really quite wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment