Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 5, 2013

Failing religion...

My prayer:

Amazing night God!! You healed, you prophesied  you released, and you set us on your path for our lives. Who could ask for anything more. YOU ARE AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU!!! I am exhausted but need to hear your voice one more time before I go to bed...

What God Said Tonight:

I am drawing in the sand for the whole world to see. A day is coming where the pharisees and the sadducees will no longer rule in this world. The religious rule makers will fall and those who have relied on the rules will be lost and looking for me but, they won't know where to find me. 

Their rules are failing them even now. 

Be their guides. When they come wandering to you lost, do not judge, do not turn away. Teach them about me, show them who I am. Help them to find me. 

Their hearts are true and earnest but they have been deceived. When that deceptions becomes clearer, be waiting to help. 

I love you daughter. Go and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment