Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tough times...


My prayer:

My Lord. Took 2.5 hours to get home through the snow, but I got home safe. Working on another foot or more of snow but it is going to leave everything really green when it melts. God, I know that my experience of life is largely determined by my attitude and I am trying to focus on the positive, but that is not always easy. 

It seems like so many people that I care about are going through some really tough times.  No money, no job, losing relationships, and health problems. I know you are going to work it all out but it still hurts to go through it. 

Do we ever get to a point where there is no more pain? Do we get there in heaven? Do we get there in the new heaven and the new earth? I am really looking forward to that God. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your healer and I can heal you from any pain and any sickness. I am your Father and I will take care of your every need. I will protect you whenever possible and when you get hurt, I will be there to comfort you. 

This is what I can do today. Tomorrow is another story. Tomorrow we have 24 more hours to show my glory. In that glory is what you need. 

I have heard your prayers and I have already sent the answer. You are going to be flooded with praise reports in the next week or so. I have an encouragement and a hope for you because the plans I have for you are SO good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment