Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hockey equipment...

My prayer:

So I got to relearn another lesson again today God. When did I forget that you can make the impossible, possible? 

By noon today, it looked like there was no way possible I could get everything done that needed to get done, even if I had the rest of the week to do it. The mountain was too high. But, then I remembered that you are on my side, did each thing you put in front of me, and got it all done with time leftover for a work out!

Thank you awesome God! Everything I am that is good is only because of you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am like hockey pads. I don't do the work for you but I make it possible for you to do the work and I protect you while you do it. 

Could you play hockey without the padding, gloves and helmet. You could but you wouldn't be able to play very long because you would get hurt and have to stop. 

With me on your side, you can stay in the game longer and get more accomplished. I am a hedge of protection around you and I make it possible for you to do what you are called to do, each day. 

I love you sweet daughter and I am in this life with you to be your ever present help.

No comments:

Post a Comment