Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Celebrate beauty...


My prayer:

The God who makes the impossible possible! Thank you God for the very good news today! I had really lost hope and then, all of a sudden you show up and it is done! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!! 

I pray and ask for the completion. I pray that now that you have him where you want him, you lead him to your salvation. I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE THIS ONE WITH YOU!!! Never, never, never give up hope...I HAVE to remember that! 

What God Said Tonight:

It will be good to celebrate with you again. It has been too long. Your life has been very serious of late and it is time to smile, enjoy, and revel in the goodness in your life. Celebrate me, celebrate life, celebrate all of the beauty that is around you. 

Is there ugliness too, absolutely. I do not ask you to deny the ugly. But I ask you to focus on the beauty for a while. The beauty in you, the beauty in others, the beauty in me. Refresh your spirit with the beauty of the Lord and the blessings I give you. 

Enjoy, smile, dance, sing...with me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment