Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The BEST PLACE...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am in need of your help on several levels tonight. I guess it all comes down to healing. Physical healing for sure, but also emotional and spiritual healing. Chaos has tried to move in and I need your healing peace to take back over. Thank you God for all that you are and all that you do.

What God Said Tonight:

Reaching that moment where you know that there is no way through your situation without my help is truly the best moment of any bad situation. It is the turning point. It is the moment where you can turn to me and see my glory work in the situation. 

Do not despair or be upset that you have reached the end of your rope, your rock bottom, that is THE BEST place to be for me to bring about your breakthrough. 

I love you and I am with you. I will not let you be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment