Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 13, 2022

Leave your worry...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Jesus, amazing Father. Thank you for bringing me through this week and for the many blessings. Tonight my prayers continue to be for protection and help for all of the people and land threatened by fire tonight. They are raging and we need your help.

What God Said Tonight:

Leave your worry with me and rest. A lot has been taken from you this week and it is time to receive the restoration and be refilled. An empty vessel cannot provide any water. I need you to be full.

I love you my child and your prayers are heard. I am already on my way and my angels have been charged with your protection. My children will be protected and my glory will be known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment