Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Promises...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I know you have good plans for me and I know, even in the worst of circumstances, that you turn things for my good. I know and I trust that. It still doesn't make the hard times easy. It makes it easier. Knowing that it is all for a purpose and that you have a plan, definitely is better than not knowing those things. But still, it can be really hard sometimes. 

Thank you for bringing me through this day. Thank you for the encouragement you brought around me. 

Help me God, with every step, every action, and every thought as we go through this challenge. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I didn't promise you easy but I promised you victory. I didn't promise you would never face hard times but I did promise you that you would never face them alone. My promises are good, yesterday, today and tomorrow and I will NEVER leave you or forsake you. Those promises are never in question. 

I understand that there are times when it is so hard to hang on. I was there, in the garden, with blood sweat coming from my pores. It was not easy but it was so very worth it. I know about hard times and I know how it can hurt. 

I will never let you walk through them alone. 

I promise you one more thing. This thing, this challenge, this wall, it will not last forever. It is as temporary as the wind and when you turn around, you will be amazed at how quickly it has passed. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment