Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Season of giving...and receiving...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. We have entered a season of giving. I love these seasons where you bring me clear opportunities to be a part of someone else's blessing. It is always a bigger blessing to me than it is to them. The other part that I love is it is almost always the precursor to you doing some amazing miracles. I love getting to see you do your thing. 

Awesome God, I am grateful for today and excited for tomorrow. I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Ask for what you need. This is a season of giving, but for all of us. So, ask for what you need and I will supply. 

I am bringing my children together, in this time, to be a blessing to each other. I am bringing my children together, at this time, to show the world what love, actual love, can do. 

Be a part of the giving, yes, and be a part of the receiving. Let us show the world what family can do for each other. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment