Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Perfect timing...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for two perfect days God. You bless me so abundantly. That is not a word I really use outside of your blessings but really, there is no other way to describe it. You bless me beyond what I could have ever imagined myself and I am so grateful.

I pray for your help this week. I pray for your wisdom and your love to live in me and pour out to those around me. Let them see you. Let them experience your blessings. I pray that I am a conduit for you into their lives.

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing is perfect until it is ready. A cake may have all of the perfect ingredients, mixed together in the perfect way, and cooked in the perfect conditions, but, take it out too early or too late and it is ruined.

The same is true for the seasons in your life. I am planning your perfect future, your perfect next season. All of the perfect elements are in place, they have come together perfectly, the conditions are perfect. It is now just a matter of perfect timing. 

Do not rush it and do not delay it. Either will mar the perfection. But wait on my perfect timing and you will be amazed at what I will do for you. 

You are mine now and forever my child and every tomorrow has new promise and blessings. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment