Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Prisms and mirages...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Thank you for all of your help again today. 

I do not know how people live this life without your help. It would not be possible for me. I would have given up years ago if it were not for you. But with you, each day you help me through the challenges, teach me new things, and give me blessings that are unbelievable. 

Thank you for choosing me God. 

What God Said Tonight:

The world is complex and often seen through prisms. It is distorted but can be beautiful at the same time. 

My hope for you is to show you the clarity between and within the prisms. My hope for you is to show you truth so you can navigate through the mirages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment