Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Not what it seems...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for today God. It was unusual but the rest was good and needed. I pray for restoration tomorrow. For us, for the nature around us. I ask for restoration of the freshness and newness that was temporarily covered.

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter. please always remember that your circumstances are not always what they seem . There are times when things look dark, but they are just covering what is needed, new, and fresh. It is in my will and your trust is not going to come back to you void. 

No comments:

Post a Comment