Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 6, 2022

Pockets of goodness...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Today had more challenges and bad news than I could imagine and it just kept coming. But through it all, you were there, guiding directing, giving me peace and in the end, you worked it all out. 

That is what is so amazing about living this life with you God. No matter what happens, I can lean on you and you work it out. I can't wait to see what eternity with you in heaven is like but until then, living this life with you is pretty wonderful.

Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

It is rarely the case where there is no good to find. Even in some of the worst circumstances, when you look, there are small nuggets of goodness to be found. That was not true today but you created them anyway. 

Your focus on loving those around you and lifting them up created pockets of joy for you and those around. It is what I have taught you and you did it well today. 

Continue to be my reflection of joy, of love. Continue to create those pockets of goodness for the world. It is needed and it is a reflection of me that stays with people. 

I love you sweet daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment