Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 2, 2022

More tragedy...

 


My prayer:

I don't have words tonight God. More terror in the world today. I just don't have words. I pray that the cry of my heart be heard in heaven. I pray Holy Spirit that you pray the words that I don't have.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you. I am with them. I have not left you or this world. 

I will promise you that one day, this will make more sense and one day, you will see that it was worth the wait. 

Know that I am with those who are now with me in heaven and I am with those who are left here on earth. Know that I never left any one of them and I am no more than a word away. The tragedy of today can be tomorrow's tragedy as well, or it can be a launching pad for the next season and for my glory and healing to be present.

I do not bring the tragedy but I will make sure it has a purpose in this world. I will make sure to turn it for your good in the end. 

No one can steal your destiny. No one can steal those you love, not in the end. Those who have left, are safe here with me. When you come, you will see their joy and know that they have not suffered. 

I am yours and you are mine sweet child. Send me the broken and I will heal them. Send me the mourning and I will comfort them. I am your God and your salvation. Now and forever my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment