Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Shaken...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Holy Spirit, my helper. Today was difficult and I did not handle it very well. I realize, just now that I did not ask for your help today, no wonder it was rough. How is it, after all of this time, I can still forget to ask for your help?

I pray for your help tonight God. I pray for your help tomorrow. I pray for your help, now and forever. There is nothing I can do that is worthwhile without you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your house is built upon the rock but sometimes, those rocks are smaller and can shift. Some of your rocks are built from your experiences and in the right circumstance they shift and where you thought you were stable, you now are a little shaken. 

It is nothing to worry about. It is just a resettling of the rocks into a more stable base. These small earthquakes that move things around a little may be frightening at the time, but in the end, everything is more firmly fitted together so the next time the shaking comes, you will not be moved. 

I love you and I am here for you, in both the shaking and the stability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment