Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Trusting God with your tomorrows...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I don't know what to talk about with you tonight. I have a million thoughts running through my head but none of them worth talking about. Sounds like a night for listening instead of talking. I love you!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Waking up to a new day is a privilege and an honor but it is one that you have experienced so many times, you come to expect it. It is similar with my favor on my children. It is amazing and unusual the favor that I pour out on my children, but you, after living every day in it, often fail to see the amazing privilege. 

I am not blaming or judging you in this. It is simply a reality. 

I ask, knowing this reality, that you take some time each day to think about all of the amazing things I have brought into your life and all of the things I have protected you from. Not for my sake but for your  own. 

When you take time to recognize each day, what I am doing for you, it is much easier to trust me with your tomorrows. 

I love you my child and I will pour out favor on you all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment