Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 7, 2021

Decision...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I have a choice I need to make and I have no idea what the right choice is. It is not a choice that can be decided by reason or even experience. It is a choice that I need your guidance 100%. I pray for your clear direction. I pray that you show me as clearly as possible the choice that is in your will. I will follow. Whatever that will, that decision is. I will follow. But I need you to make this one for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Decisions are not as final as you think they are sometimes. I have given you grace and that grace extends to your decisions. You will see my hand and my blessing in all that you do. 

But, you have asked for my help and I will not withhold help from you when you ask. I will show you the path of love in this situation. It may not be the obvious path but it is the path that will be in aligned with my love. 

I love you my daughter and I will show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment