Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Treasure...



My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for the gifts of the last few days. Your favor, your protection, your peace, and then, the amazing wildlife all day including those sweet foxes. Thank you so much, you know how I love the wildlife here. You are so incredibly good to me.

What God Said Tonight:

Every day is a treasure to be held in the vault of eternity together. Just because we have a never ending supply of days together does not mean we should not savor each and every one. 

I love our days together. I love spending time with my children. I especially love spending time with you when you are filled with the joy and peace that comes form my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment