Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 3, 2021

God's success...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for your favor on my life today. 

You make me successful and I am very grateful. It isn't me but your favor on me makes everything work. I bask in your glory God. I celebrate your success. I pray that everyone know that it is you in me, and not my "abilities" that creates success in my life. 

You make me look good God. I pray that I make you look good.

What God Said Tonight:

The success of my children is my success. 

You know the feeling, when your child or the person you are mentoring has a success, achieves something wonderful, your joy in that moment is so often greater than any success you receive personally. The success of your child is evidence that what is in you had value and is reproducible, which makes it even more valuable. 

Every success you have is evidence of who I am. Let the world see it. Do not hide it under a bushel. Let your light shine my daughter and know that the glory, the joy, is mine. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment