Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Don't fix it...

 


My prayer:

What a privilege it is to know you God. What a privilege it is to see you do your work here on earth. Your miracles are real. Your love is beyond real. 

Thank you for every blessing, big and small.

What God Said Tonight:

Your part is not real. It is not needed for the miracle to happen. 

Your part, the real part of your contribution is in the believing. In the trusting. In the choosing to let me do my will instead of you bringing your will in. 

When it looks its worst, your job is literally to not fix it. Don't take the short cut. Don't compromise. Wait and trust that I will be God in your life, again. 

I love you sweet daughter. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment