Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Things and joy...

 


My prayer:

I am not sure what to talk about tonight God. I am not sure what my prayer is. It is always that your will is done. But beyond that, I am just a bit spent and ready to rest. 

I guess that is it really tonight God, I ask for restful sleep that restores me for tomorrow. Not an exciting prayer but it is definitely what is on my heart. 

What is on your heart tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

Do not fear loss. Do not worry that what brings you joy today will be taken tomorrow. I am the heart and the source of your joy and I can never be taken from you. 

Things may be taken, they may grow old and die or break. Things can be stolen. But I cannot be stolen and while I bring you joy in things, the joy itself is independent of the the things. 

The joy is my heart connecting to yours. I will always find ways to bring you that joy, regardless of the situation, the circumstances, or the things in your life. 

I love you sweet daughter. Rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment