Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Pride is your enemy...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for where you have planted me God. It is likely not forever but right now, it is a healing balm to my soul. You are so good to me, so kind, so gentle, and so caring. Thank you sweet Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A blessing or a curse is no reflection on who you are or what you have done. I bless you because I love you and you are my own child. I bless you from my love. A blessing is not something earned and is not a reflection of your great deeds. 

I have so much for you, because you are my child. Don't get caught up in thinking your accomplishments earn you my blessing. That is simply not true. Your accomplishments are reflections of my working in you life. They are reflections of me in you. 

If you get too convinced that you are earning your blessing, pride gets in the way and will ruin the whole thing. Pride is your enemy my child. Do not let it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment