Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 15, 2021

The tell...

 


My prayer:

Thank you God for a really beautiful day. 

It started a little rough. I really thought I heard your direction and instruction and then everything changed, and I wasn't so sure any more. When it comes down to it, in this and in every decision, all I want is your will to be done. What ever that will is. I will follow your will, your decision, but I want to be sure of what that is. 

This could be a horrible mistake if I choose the wrong course. It could negatively effect so many people if I get this wrong. Please speak super clearly to me God. Please don't let me get it wrong.

What God Said Tonight:

I haven't stopped talking. I haven't left you. You know that I will never leave you or forsake you. 

The message you heard last night, started with a lie, didn't it? You recognized it as a lie and said so, but then went on to listen to the other things said. The lie was the "tell." The lie was the indicator of who was speaking to you. 

There is a King of lies. He imitates my voice at times but he will always have a tell, something that lets you know it isn't me. Pay close attention to the tell and when you see it, know that all that follows is a lie. 

I love you now and forever my child. We will live through eternity together.

No comments:

Post a Comment