Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 17, 2021

Discernment...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for discernment God. I recognized again today what a gift your discernment is. Not everyone can see the solution, the way through to the end, but you almost always show me that and it makes life so much easier. 

I have to remember that it is a gift and it is not common to everyone. When I don't I tend to get frustrated with people when they make choices outside of your path. 

I pray for the patience and empathy to allow them the time to find your will. I pray for the wisdom and the finesse to be able to teach it to them, when it is appropriate.

Thank you for your ever present help God.

What God Said Tonight:

You are a blessing because of your ability to discern and follow my will. It blesses those around you whether they know where it comes from or not. But it is a gift, and uncommon gift. 

Recognize the beauty of that gift in your life for what it is and never fault others who have not yet received it. One day, my will shall be the will, the only way. One day, everyone will discern and follow my will, out of choice. 

However, until then, explain with patience when I tell you to. Remain quiet and supportive when I don't. I love you and I give you my gifts to share them. But sometimes, there is a bigger picture going on. Sometimes I am teaching someone else about discernment of my will and they need the time and the space to discover it for themselves. In those times, I will ask yo to stay silent until they step out into their new discernment and then you will be my confirmation for them. 

I love working with you my daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment