Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 24, 2021

Growing trust...

 


My prayer:

Today was a bit of a mess God but you worked it all out. You always do. You are amazing and I am so grateful. Your favor is so amazing and you truly do turn everything around for my good. 

And somehow, I can still find things to complain about. I can still worry and keep myself up at night. I know you will take care of everything, but I still somehow find ways to make myself crazy over it. 

I am sorry for that God and I pray for your help. Help me get what I know in my head to get down to the deepest parts of me so I can live fully in your peace and your joy. I have tasted the abundant life and I want more of it God. I want more of you.

What God Said Tonight:

Trust is not something that grows overnight and it is not something that sustains itself. To trust, to truly trust, you have to work on it daily. You have to give and receive that trust everyday and when you do, that trust grows stronger and stronger. 

I have built trust with you but our work is not done. It is never done. For the rest of eternity, I pledge to earn your trust each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment