Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 1, 2020

Worry...


My prayer:

Thank you for today God. I pray for continued favor and protection. There are so many things that are working to come against us right now and you are our hope. 

Thank you for giving me peace from worry today. I pray that you continue to protect me from that nasty theiving spirit. Worry has no place in a child of God. 

I am going to stop babbling now and listen. I am betting you have a lot better things to talk about than I do.

What God Said Tonight:

You do not know what tomorrow brings. Your worries and your thoughts about what is going to happen, are not real, are not true. Tomorrow is in my hands, not yours. 

You can trust in me. Give over every worry to me. Trust that I will never let you down. I will care for you always. 

Let the one who has already seen tomorrow, take care of tomorrow. Your tomorrow is safe in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment