Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 19, 2020

Lean on God...


My prayer:

Awesome God, thank you for a really good day. Nothing remarkable, but just good. I pray for your divine health and strength for me, my family, our cat and our dog, and for all your amazing children around the world.

In the midst of all of the craziness in the world, being set apart with you is pretty wonderful. Thank you for your protection and your peace. Thank you for your love. You are so amazing, my God, my Lord, my Saviour, my teacher, my friend.

What God Said Tonight:

I have got this. You do not need to worry. Nothing that is or will be is a surprise to me. I understand what tomorrow will bring and I have prepared you for it. 

Walk, hand in hand with me, and we will walk into victory. We will walk into eternity. 

I love you and I will ALWAYS take care of you. You are not ever alone. You are never without hope. I love you sweet daughter. Lean on me in everything, I will carry you through.

There are times in life when you don't need to fight or strive but you just need to relax and trust. You are in that time right now. Relax and trust me and my love for you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment