Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 14, 2020

The front side of the promise...


My prayer:

Thank you for the answered prayers today God. Your promises are always good but it can be frightening waiting for them sometimes. My life is yours God.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting only seems long when you are in the middle of it. How often have you gotten to the end of a season, a challenge, and thought, wow, that was fast? How often have you said that during the challenge? 

It is not the actual time of waiting that is long it is just the side of the promise that you are on. It is always harder on the front side of the promise. Stay strong in your faith and know that I am God.  I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment