Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Grief...


My prayer:

My awesome God. Thank you for today. There were so many examples to remind of the blessings you have put in my life. 

My prayer tonight, my request, is for my friend. She suffered such a tremendous loss today. I can't even begin to imagine how devastated she is. I can't even begin to know what I can do or say to help. The very best thing I can think of is to ask you to comfort her. To ask you to help her. Mighty God, she knows and loves you so much. Let her feel your love tonight. Let it overwhelm the grief. Heal her God from this wound that is so deep, please. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A babe in the womb who does not make it to this world is blessed in heaven with me. The loss she has is great, it cannot be redeemed. But she will meet her babe one day. She will move on to a tomorrow with new hopes and new dreams. 

I am her hope and I never change. She will always have my love and my guidance. I will always lead her and guide her. I will always be her healer. 

I am with her now and I will not let go. My children are mine and nothing will take me from them. I love you my daughter and go rest now knowing she is in my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment