Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Seasons end...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for today. Thank you for your help and direction. Thank you for your peace. Things in this world seem to get crazier every day and you have set me in the place of peace and protection that is an unbelievable blessing. 

God I pray for your peace and protection for all of your people around the world. Flood us with your love and let that love heal the divisions and the tears in our communities. Let your love reign.

What God Said Tonight:

A season is not forever. A season has a beginning and an end. Your life, the world, is in a season now that needs to run its course, it won't last forever. The nature of a season is that it ends and a new season begins. 

This is an extreme season. There is no denying that. But even in extremes, this won't last always. 

I am your God and your protector. I will keep you safe in the storm. I will see you through. I have said it before and I will say it now, I am yours and you are mine forever my child. I will not see you be harmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment