Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 12, 2020

The liar and the cheat...


My prayer:

Grateful for the blessings of today God. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful day. I pray for rest and restoration tonight God. I want to have the energy to enjoy what you have for me tomorrow! 

I really do love you so much. Life with you is pretty amazing. 

What God Said Tonight:

My sheep know my voice. My sheep know my Spirit. I am here tonight and every night but there are other voices, other forces with us too. I have faith in you to know my voice. 

You will not be fooled by the deception for long. The liar and the cheat will speak into your ear but you will know his lies for what they are. You will know that I do not speak in the way that he does. 

He thinks he can fool you. He thinks you won't care what voice speaks, that you will follow whatever voice you hear. 

You have shown me your love and dedication. Now you will show him. Our enemy shall not prevail. You will discern my Word correctly. Now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment