Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 8, 2020

Stay to the side...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I have done all that I can today. I am all poured out. I pray for your strength and power to sustain me. If there is any more to do today, I pray you help me to do it. I pray for rest and restoration through the night.

What God Said Tonight:

When you are all poured out, that is when I can really start to work. Where you end is where I am just getting started. 

I don't need a mighty man or woman of God who is capable of great oration and persuasion. When people come to Christ from that type of person, their faith is so often tied to the person more than me. They see that person as a god. And, when that person falls, as they so often do, they leave their followers without a foundation. 

When you have nothing left to give and you let me shine through without interference, that is when people see me, believe in me, trust in me, and I will never let them down. So, I guess I am saying I am grateful that you are done for the day because now I can shine from you. 

I love you. I will give you peace and rest. Then tomorrow, when your energy is returned, remember to stay to the side, stay down, so I can shine. Not for my sake but for the sake of the people you reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment