Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Not for you...


My prayer:

I am not sure how to feel tonight God. There is chaos and panic all around but you have me so protected and at peace. It truly is just as you have said. In the midst of the storm, you set me aside and give me peace. 

Awesome God, I pray your peace and protection for all of your people. I have no idea what comes next in this craziness but I know you and I know what you do for me. I know that you will protect me and care for me. I know that you are my Father. I pray that all of your children have a fresh awareness of your love and protection for them tonight God. 

Keep us close to you and safe in your arms.

What God Said Tonight:

Wars and rumors of wars. You are seeing it unfold before you. Things that were unimaginable are happening every day. 

It is not intended to harm you and it is not intended to bring fear into you. I have a safe place for you in it all. It, this, is not meant for you. 

Your response to this is to trust and know I am God.I will make sure that you are with me in eternity. I have promised you that and it is done. I will keep you under my wing and in my heart throughout this time and the next. 

I will never let you go. There is no fear in me. You, in me, cannot have fear. Me in you, will not allow fear to take a hold. 

My experience for you is for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment