Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Walk away...


My prayer:

I had some successes and some failures today God. I am not sure where the balance sheet landed at the end of the day. 

What I am grateful for is the peace and maturity you have given me to not worry as much about either the failures or the successes. Life is a lot better when I recognize that there will always be successes and failures, no matter what, and if I give it my best shot, that is enough. 

I have definitely not always felt that way. It is a better way to live. Thank you for your mercy God and thank you for teaching me how to have mercy on myself.

What God Said Tonight:

Walking away is not always giving up. Walking away can sometimes be the smartest and kindest action to take. 

To walk away gives space to the conflict and allows time for grace and mercy to enter in. We are not always quick to forgive but my children, with my Spirit, will come to the place of forgiveness, given the time to do so. 

Remember the power and the importance of walking away, for a minute, for a day, for more, to give time for the healing to sink in. I love you. I am with you. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment