Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Condition of your heart...


My prayer:

Amazing and awesome God. I don't really have anything to say tonight but I would love to hear your voice. 

What God Said Tonight:

A prayer from your heart, from your spirit is often ten times more impactful than a prayer from your mouth. I like to hear your words, but I don't need them to know what you need and what you want. I don't need them to know you. 

Words are important, they are powerful. But stronger than the words are the heart of a man. I know you work hard to do and say the right things but so much more important is the work you have done on your heart. 

Everything you do to soften your heart, to let go of bitterness, to forgive, these are the things that let you heart be beautiful. These are the things that let you be the person I created you to be. When your heart changes, when it heals, you don't have to try to say the right things and do the right things. That comes naturally out of the condition of your heart. 

Find new ways to forgive every day. Find new ways to feed your heart every day. I have given you only one commandment, to love, but that one commandment covers so much. I give to you tonight the power to have your heart be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment