Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 17, 2020

Destination...


My prayer:

I feel like a broken record God but my prayer is for clarity and direction. Guide me on the path you want me to take. Close doors on opportunities you don't want me to follow and open doors on those you do. 

Help me to see the purpose, the plan, if there isn't a larger reason why you would rather not. You know I always do better when I know the destination, or at least I feel better. That is what has been the hardest about this last year. Not knowing where we are headed. 

I love you. I trust you. I want your will in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

A destination that is truly worth the journey takes time to find. It is in the journey, in the wandering, in the exploring that you find the true destination that you were searching for. 

There has not been a wasted moment in this last year. Each plan, each path, each journey has had purpose and has been a step in the path to the destination. You will have the rest of your life at the destination. Enjoy the journey getting there. It will make it more precious when you arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment