Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Know it when you see it...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Show me your heart. Show me your will. I continue to seek you but I am not seeing with real clarity. I still find myself going down a road, just to question it the next day. 

I pray for your peace and your clarity for direction in this life.

What God Said Tonight:

I have the perfect place and the perfect plan. Wait for it to develop. You will not miss it. You are not going down the wrong roads. You are only premature in wanting to arrive now. 

You will know it when you see it, I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. I have had to move2 times and lost 2 best friends a year apart i feel like iam lost on the road where am i going?this post helped me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am grateful the post helped and pray for God's love to blanket you.

      Delete