Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 3, 2020

Sacrifice and cost...


My prayer:

I pray for guidance God. It seems like much of the last year was about all the things that didn't happen. I am ready for a year of things actually happening, but only if they are things that are in your will. 

Guide my steps God. I will do all that I can to follow your will.

What God Said Tonight:

A sacrifice has no meaning and no power unless it costs you some things. 

Remember the widow's mite. I was so impressed with that small offering because it cost her so much and yet she brought it willingly. 

I need you to understand and to see that your path, your future will cost you some things. I want you to understand that the benefit will far out weigh the cost, but it will cost you some things. 

I have waited for you to be ready to let go. I have waited for the offering to be genuine and given in joy. I think that time is here. We will be moving forward but do not get discouraged when it cost you something. Take that as a confirmation that you are on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment