Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Prepared and ready...


My prayer:

Thank you for this tremendous peace tonight God. I don't know why but I am so confident that you are in charge and that you are working everything out exactly how it is meant to be. This is a truly wonderful feeling and it makes a time that could be super stressful, super easy instead. 

You are amazing and I love you like crazy God.

What God Said Tonight:

A place, a time, a purpose, a reason....these are all things I have promised you and all things that you are beginning to see. This last season has been hard on you but it has brought you to this place where you can trust me in the middle of the unknown, in the middle of chaos. It has brought you to this place of finding peace no matter the circumstances. 

This will serve yo well for the rest of your life. I love you now and forever my child. We will walk this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment