Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 13, 2020

Infant dependency...


My prayer:

Thank you for all of your help today God. You gave me favor in so many situations and resolved some things that were really bothering me. 

I think I just realized, today was a really good day. Funny how sometimes I don't realize that until I take the time to be grateful to you and recognize all of the good you have done. That probably means I should spend more time being grateful.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

A child half grown can get into much more trouble than an infant. An infant recognizes that it is completely dependent. A half grown child thinks they can do it on their own but they don't yet have the skills or the maturity to do it well and without getting hurt. 

Be like the infant in this season. There is so much you don't know. I will take care of it all. Let me. 

2 comments: