Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Peace and healing...


My prayer:

I am praying tonight for the hurt people who are hurting people. The circle of violence created by physical and emotional abuse is so deadly. And the crazy thing is, almost every perpetrator of violence has also been a victim of it. 

SO tonight God I pray against violence and pray for healing in people's lives. I pray that you make people whole. I pray that you teach us to act in love and kindness instead of fear and violence. 

I pray for your peace to rule us and this world.

What God Said Tonight:

Seek first the Kingdom of God and all of these things will be given unto you. The key to your healing, the key to your peace, is to seek after my Kingdom. 

In my Kingdom is everlasting peace. I my Kingdom is divine health and healing. Apart from my Kingdom is chaos and pain. 

I have built for you a haven in this world and in the next. You will find it in my presence. Come sit with me and find your peace, find your healing, right here and right now my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment