Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The promises of tomorrow...


My prayer:

Awesome God. On a personal level, I have this picture in my mind of how things should be right now and none of it matches up with what I see. I can see things moving toward that picture, maybe, but it is not here yet. This is a frustrating way to live right now.

On a global level, I see your prophecies coming to life all around me. It is all so clear. The only question is how long will it all last until we move on to the new heaven and the new earth. 

This living in limbo, with vision of where we are headed but not being able to be there yet, is really hard, frustrating, discouraging, and many other feelings that don't have names. 

I pray for your help to be patient and wait on your timing and your will. I will need your help because I so clearly cannot do it on my own.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many things in motion. Sometimes, those things that you find to be annoyances, delays, road blocks, are merely steps in the process of moving my will forward. 

A victor can always look back and see the purpose in his struggles. There will be day in the near future that will allow you to look back and see the necessity of every step, every action, every inaction, every stalled day. 

I have you VERY best interest at heart my love. I am planning and creating a future for you that will last an eternity. 

I know the wait is hard. I know you do not want to hear me talk about trust again. I also know you will make it through this season. You will see the promises of tomorrow. You will look back on this time and it will seem as nothing, as a brief breath in time. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment