Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Stop and listen...


My prayer:

Awesome God, we have already been talking most of the night so I won't waste time here whining. It comes down to one simple prayer. Help, please.

What God Said Tonight:

Ah, there you go, you finally stopped to listen. When you have reached that spot of desperation you have a tendency to do all of the talking but forget to listen. 

Come, sit with me and calm your soul...

Everything is not as it seems. What you see today as failure is actually part of a greater success. 

But right now, I don't even want you tho think or worry about that. Right now, just let go and let me carry you. Right now you do not have to be strong. Right now you do not have to solve any problem. Right now you do not have to make any plans. Right now, breathe, rest your eyes, and rest in me. 

I am with you. Today is not he end. Let me kiss your head and hold you tight. I have got you now and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment