Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Turn all things for my good...


My prayer:

Awesome God. You are a God of order and I pray your order, your will, your dominion be over my life. Guide every step, word, and thought. I am my very best when I am fully submitted to you. I love you dear God.

What God Said Tonight:

Little is left to say. The desires of your heart are mapped in your future. It is not exactly what you thought it would be and it is not when you thought it would be but it is accomplished and in the best timing and way for your good. 

I turn all things to your good. Sometimes that even means your own actions and words. 

I love you now and forever. The future is bright and is more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment